so, im a bit disappointed as tomorrow was supposed to be aidan's first day at preschool..but he's now too sick. when he woke up he seemed a bit sniffly with the odd cough..but now he is whinny, cranky and helpless...like any other man when he's sick. after his nap he crawled around saying "aidan's sick" with such sadness and desperation in his voice. at one point i told him to get up and stop draggin himself around...when he wasnt listening to me (whats new) I asked "how many times do i have to ask you?" he said "three...i'm sick" i mean seriously??? who feeds him these lines?
I called today, I wanted to know if aidan is feeling is better yet...yves answered the phone, sounds like he got it too :( tell them both to get better k?
ReplyDeletelove ya
Aw, poor little guy. I must say though, that is hilarious that he said that. Very witty :D
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE your blog template. So, so pretty!!!
I love your new design. Did you do it yourself?
ReplyDelete